the end

The last week and a half has been absolute hell.
And in the midst of it all, I actually managed to complete all my assignments on time and turn 18.

I now have approximately four months of holidays.


and this is what I want to do:

- get my learners (something i've avoided for more than 2 years now)
- set up my mac and get the wireless to work in my bedroom
- play my bass again
- make lots of money
- get rid of half my wardrobe
- allow emily to convince me to read twilight
- take more pictures
- get addicted to something
- go to Melbourne and Toowoomba (preferably in that order)
- chill the fuck out
- try to avoid going to every summer festival
- get tickets to laneway/animal collective



on another note I've got some discount/industry priced tickets for:

YACHT, JD SAMSON AND TOY BALLOON

WED 16 DEC 09

BRISBANE POWERHOUSE

$35 (cheaper online/elsewhere)
message me on facebook or send me an email - kelseyheinrichs@hotmail.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment